Is it Worth to Study MBBS in Georgia (Europe) for Indian Students?
A lot of Indian students because of high admission fees and entrance examinations to be cleared prefer to study Medicine abroad.
Georgia is considered one of the safest and affordable place to live and study. After graduating from the universities of georgia, a student can easily practice his/her medical profession in India.
Universities of Georgia includes “AIETI” Medical School, Tbilisi State Medical University, Caucasus International University, David Tvildiani Medical University in Tbilisi, Shota Rustaveli University in Batumi.
- David Tvildiani Medical University: It is one of the best medical university in central Europe. Graduates from this university can easily clear the examination which is held by Medical Council of India. It started to function since 1993 and is one of the first non-governmental higher medical institutions in Georgia.
- Caucasus International university: The Caucasus International University received several accreditations as a center of higher learning between the years 2005 and 2007 and all programs of the university are authorized and accredited for a period of five years in the year 2012.
- Tbilisi State Medical University: One of the highest ranking state supported institution in Europe which provides quality education at low cost. Despite people having their own language, the university follows ENglish Medium to teach Indian Students.
We at Akshah Education provides consultation about the best possible study abroad options.
A student should choose MCI approved university, any other university may not guarantee a quality education and a freedom to practice the profession in their native country.
A lot of students are opting to study MBBS in georgia, as the country offers affordable Medical universities as well as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Students are also placed as intern within the duration of 6 years which helps them gain hands on experience and a practical exposure to remember what they have learnt in classrooms.
Benefits and advantages of Studying MBBS in Georgia
Here are some of the main reasons why Indian as well as students from all over the world choose Georgia to study Medicine.
- No donation
- No entrance Exam required.
- WHO & MCI approved.
- IELTS/TOEFL not required.
- Affordable fees and Standard of living.
Apart from being affordable and high quality of education, Georgia clearly provides a pleasant weather all through the year which lets students survive in an unknown country.
Georgia which is a beautiful mountainous country, is a home to Europe’s highest mountain peaks.
Tbilisi, a capital of Georgia, has a humid subtropical climate with most of the states having mild winters and hot summers.
“Tbilisi” literally means a warm city because it was built near these “warm streams”. It is a beautiful city with even more beautiful people to welcome you.
People there are friendly and non-judgmental, universities there accommodate teachers and staff that cooperates and makes it easy for Indian students to live in their country.
Studying MBBS in Europe is every student’s dream, high quality of education at comparatively low cost is what makes it a desirable country by a lot of students.
After the tension between ukraine and Russia in 2011, many students have started opting for Georgia as their study destination.